I find it rather provoking how nature can never let you down. Like the paragon student shining brightly in the face of all its struggling, sweating peers, there is not one occasion when it underwhelms. Oh, fine, just be perfect. Make me regret missing one second of you.
Annoying prat. Just lather me in your smugness why don't you?
Because it was a beautiful day today; just on the fragrant, fertile, fecund edge of Spring, the very cusp. And I holed myself in my room like a snivelling trogolodite. Not even for a good reason either. I was merely feeling sorry for myself, having had a day...a day...a day i don't want to talk about.
Well anyway, I did venture out at 5:30 for a walk (after much cajoling of my will) and the dusk just sunk into my bones. It's amazing how, well, one continues to be amazed at the elongated evening shadows, the whorls and patterns on trees, the intricacy of flowers and leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment