AAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?? STPEHEN FRY WAS IN MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY AND I DID NOT KNOW?!!!
I should have been there. I should have been there. I should have been there as a presence on his periphery, always sensed, never seen, skirting the sidewalks, aggressively introducing kiddie nose to sidewalk as they can into my line of pursuit. Within a few days i would have acquired the art of the most infamous enigmatic spy ever to not be known. Even Fry, with the intellectual ability of a nation- no!- a nation is too full of morons, any wit is diluted by them- with the acumen of a, a, a, another Stephen Fry, would only be semi-aware of some thing there, but not there. And as he strolled around the eastern metropolis, admiring the sights, my inner-stalker would have been in such orgasmic revelry that when my instincts slipped in this blissful state and the police put me in irons, i wouldn't even notice.
Tragic. I don't think i will ever overcome this moment of tragic realisation.
No comments:
Post a Comment